XYZ The Collagen Cream that Makes You Look 7.5 Years Younger.
XYZ Collagen Cream
It is news that will put a smile on the face of plenty of women of a certain age – and stop them worrying about the lines it may leave.
Anti-ageing creams really do work, scientists claim.
Experiments have found that an ingredient in anti-wrinkle creams does have the power to turn back the hands of time. XYZ Collagen Cream.
XYZ Collagen Cream helps to achieve and maintain youthful, firm skin as well as reducing the appearance of stretch marks, improving the quality of skin around the nails and helping to immediately sooth tattooed skin.
I you want it NOW – click here.
Real Women. Real Results.
90% of women on our testing panel said they would recommend XYZ Smart Collagen*
- MORE FACIAL COLLAGEN
REDUCTION IN WRINKLES
- IMPROVEMENT IN APPEARANCE OF STRETCH MARKS
- IMPROVEMENT IN SKIN TEXTURE
- IMPROVEMENT IN-SKIN FIRMNESS
Lisa Haynes, beauty editor at the Press Association, said: ‘Anti-ageing creams frequently boast about being packed full of peptides, but aren’t specific as to which one.
‘Now the secret’s out and there’s some scientific evidence for its collagen-boosting properties, women will be rushing to find out if it’s in their anti-ageing potion.
The highest percentages of amino acids found within collagen, along with some of their key benefits, include: XYZ Collagen Cream.
- Proline: Proline makes up almost 15 percent of collagen. Proline and glycine, in particular, play a major role in ensuring your body’s running smoothly. Proline helps to protect integrity of blood vessels, improve joint health and has various cardiovascular benefits (more on those below).
- Glycine: around one-third of the protein found in collagen is glycine. While size-wise it’s the smallest amino acid, glycine has big effects. To ensure our cells function properly, glycine helps build healthy DNA strands. It’s also one of three amino acids that form creatine, which promotes healthy muscle growth and boosts energy production during workouts.
- Glutamine: Considered to be one of the most important and abundant amino acids in the body, glutamine is both created within our muscles and also obtained from food sources. Research shows that glutamine has benefits for: preventing anxiety, tension, sleep disorders/insomnia, a lack of concentration, poor digestive health, a weakened immune system and low energy. According to a report printed the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, it’s been shown to have positive effects of production of growth hormone which can improve aspects of mental health, such as helping with release of GABA that boosts feelings of “inner calm and tranquility”. (02) Nitrogen, created by glutamine in high amounts, also helps with wound healing and prevents muscle wasting and joint pains.
- Arginine: Arginine (also commonly called L-arginine)breaks down into nitric oxide within the body, which is an important compound for arterial and heart health. (03) Arginine has also been shown to improve circulation, help to strengthen the immune system and has a positive influence on male libido.
XYZ Collagen Cream – the younger you.